Dr. Badwall graduated with an Honours Bachelors degree in Kinesiology from McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario.
During his studies at McMaster University, Dr. Badwall’s main focus was in exercise physiology and sports injury rehabilitation sciences. To further his interest and pursuit in physical medicine, Dr. Badwall completed the Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine Degree from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto, Ontario. Becoming a Doctor specializing in neuromusculoskeletal medicine was a natural extension of his undergraduate degree in Kinesiology.
Dr. Badwall practices, and assesses all injuries, in a functional integrative therapeutic model, combining current up-to-date procedures in physical medicine. Dr. Badwall also stresses the importance of healthy lifestyle and exercise rehabilitation in order to maintain the benefits provided by his prescribed management.
In addition to Dr. Badwall’s core training, he can provide more assessment and treatment tools to manage acute and chronic injuries with the following specializations and certifications:
- Certified Provider in Active Release Techniques (ART®) Toronto, Ontario.
- Contemporary Acupuncture Provider McMaster University Department of Anesthesiology Hamilton, Ontario.
- Diploma in Functional Assessment & Management of Sports Injuries McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario.
- Diploma in The Assessment, Diagnosis and Management of Cranio-Cervical-Mandibular-Thoracic Disorder, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario
- Certified Provider in Low Tech Rehabilitation Toronto, Ontario
- Advanced Needing Techniques McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario
- Certified Provider in Kinesio Taping®.
- Complete Concussion Management Practitioner
Dr. Badwall is a member of the Ontario Chiropractic Association, Canadian Chiropractic Association and has a variety of sports interests such as weight training, soccer, tennis, basketball and golf.